EcoAdapt is undertaking a survey on how individuals and organizations are incorporating climate change into their work on water resources in the Southeast United States.
Many strategies exist to support climate-informed watershed and water resources management; some examples include increasing water supplies, improving flood protection, utilizing green infrastructure, and
increasing water use efficiency. If you have activities underway or can provide references, please consider filling out a short project summary form.
- Increasing water supplies,
- Protecting ecosystems,
- Increasing water resource use efficiency,
- Improving flood protection, and
- Incorporating climate change into Integrated Water Resources Management.
- To build on past survey work in order to uncover adaptation activities around water resources management in the southeastern United States
- To facilitate the use of case studies in learning and application
- To support efforts to create regional adaptation networks, especially around water resources management