The workshops to help create version 2 of the Conservation Blueprint are coming in February and March. There are still many details to be worked out but I wanted to make sure you knew about the dates and locations as soon as possible.
What will happen at the workshops? You’ll be working with a diverse group of natural and cultural resource professionals to create version 2.0 of the South Atlantic Conservation Blueprint. You’ll be looking at potential strategies for responding to these changes and the trade-offs across each using the South Atlantic Ecosystem Indicators.
The same activities will occur at each workshop so there is no need to go to more than one. More information about workshop activities and locations coming soon.
- Workshop #1: Feb 18, 2015 (10am – 3pm)
- Workshop #2: Feb 19, 2015 (10am – 3pm)
- Workshop #3: March 9, 2015 (10am – 3pm)
- Workshop #4: March 10, 2015 (10am – 3pm)
- Workshop #5: March 11, 2015 (10am – 3pm)
- Workshop #6: March 12, 2015 (10am – 3pm)
- Workshop #7: March 17, 2015 (10am – 3pm)
- Workshop #8: March 18, 2015 (10am – 3pm)