If you see any gaps, please spread the word and recruit your colleagues! Here’s five reasons you can give to attend a Blueprint 2 .0 workshop:
- The workshops are planned around your schedule – your Cooperative has scheduled workshops across the South Atlantic region to reduce your travel time. Workshops are free, start late and end early. Choose one day to attend at a location near you.
- The Blueprint can help – a shared map of conservation priorities and actions can help us figure out how the work you are doing contributes to collaborative, landscape-scale conservation.
- Learn and network – come to the workshops and learn about how other people have used or plan to use the Blueprint, what free resources are available to you, and how the South Atlantic LCC can help.
- See the indicators in action – learn about the regional indicators (they’ve all been tested and reviewed), and how they will help inform Blueprint 2.0.
- Your input matters – your Cooperative values and needs your knowledge, expertise, and guidance.