On the third Thursday of each month at 10 am, your cooperative hosts a webinar series aptly called the Third Thursday Web Forum. Want to know what topics are lined up for June, July, and August? >>Click here for an interactive pdf of the flyer, with functioning links.
- Summer 2019 Third Thursday Web Forum schedule released
- The Southeast Blueprint will be showcased at the 2019 Gulf of Mexico Alliance all-hands meeting next week
- SECAS special symposia at the fall SEAFWA annual conference
- In development: Better predictions of future salt marsh habitat
- Improving the Blueprint and user support through the SERPPAS Good Map