Your cooperative hosts the aptly named Third Thursday Web Forum webinar series on the third Thursday of each month at 10 am. Want to know who is on the schedule for September, October, and November? Click here for an interactive pdf of the flyer, with functioning links. Then mark your calendar so you don’t miss these great presentations!
- Summer 2019 Third Thursday Web Forum schedule released
- The Southeast Blueprint will be showcased at the 2019 Gulf of Mexico Alliance all-hands meeting next week
- SECAS special symposia at the fall SEAFWA annual conference
- In development: Better predictions of future salt marsh habitat
- Improving the Blueprint and user support through the SERPPAS Good Map