We have a great list of topics lined up for our Third Thursday Web Forum series this summer! As always, we host this webinar every third Thursday of the month at 10 am. I hope you’ll join us to learn more about at-risk species in longleaf, how to use the South Atlantic and Southeast Blueprints to inform your organization’s priorities, and new products from the Southeast Conservation Adaptation Strategy.
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives