This summer has flown by! It’s hard to believe that it’s already time to share our fall Third Thursday Web Forum schedule. We have some really interesting topics lined up for September, October, and November. I hope you’ll tune in on the Third Thursday of each month at 10 am.
- A changelog for the South Atlantic Blueprint
- Recent trends in Southeastern Ecosystems (2020) now available
- Southeast Blueprint 2020 now officially complete
- Oct. 20: SE CASC science seminar on coastal mangroves in a warming climate
- Monitoring changes in wetland elevation on Southeast National Wildlife Refuges