This summer has flown by! It’s hard to believe that it’s already time to share our fall Third Thursday Web Forum schedule. We have some really interesting topics lined up for September, October, and November. I hope you’ll tune in on the Third Thursday of each month at 10 am.
- Spring Third Thursday Web Forum schedule now available
- Hot off the press: User guides for the South Atlantic and Southeast Conservation Blueprints!
- Functional diversity of South Atlantic fish communities
- Introducing SARP’s new tool to prioritize aquatic barriers across the Southeast
- Addressing legal disincentives to sea-level rise adaptation in the South Atlantic