This summer has flown by! It’s hard to believe that it’s already time to share our fall Third Thursday Web Forum schedule. We have some really interesting topics lined up for September, October, and November. I hope you’ll tune in on the Third Thursday of each month at 10 am.
- SECAS special symposia at the fall SEAFWA annual conference
- In development: Better predictions of future salt marsh habitat
- Improving the Blueprint and user support through the SERPPAS Good Map
- Developing the Good Map for the Southeast Regional Partnership for Planning and Sustainability
- SECAS governance: Refining an organizational model to sustain collaborative conservation in the Southeast