The government shutdown threw a wrench in our Third Thursday Web Forum lineup this winter. We’ve rescheduled the January talk for February and updated the flyer. Hope you’ll join us!
- SECAS special symposia at the fall SEAFWA annual conference
- In development: Better predictions of future salt marsh habitat
- Improving the Blueprint and user support through the SERPPAS Good Map
- Developing the Good Map for the Southeast Regional Partnership for Planning and Sustainability
- SECAS governance: Refining an organizational model to sustain collaborative conservation in the Southeast