The government shutdown threw a wrench in our Third Thursday Web Forum lineup this winter. We’ve rescheduled the January talk for February and updated the flyer. Hope you’ll join us!
- Spring Third Thursday Web Forum schedule now available
- Hot off the press: User guides for the South Atlantic and Southeast Conservation Blueprints!
- Functional diversity of South Atlantic fish communities
- Introducing SARP’s new tool to prioritize aquatic barriers across the Southeast
- Addressing legal disincentives to sea-level rise adaptation in the South Atlantic