Summertiiiiiiiime, and the livin’ is easy. The fish are jumpin’, the cotton is high, and the next three months of web forums are scheduled! Tune in on the third Thursday of each month at 10 am.
- Summer 2019 Third Thursday Web Forum schedule released
- The Southeast Blueprint will be showcased at the 2019 Gulf of Mexico Alliance all-hands meeting next week
- SECAS special symposia at the fall SEAFWA annual conference
- In development: Better predictions of future salt marsh habitat
- Improving the Blueprint and user support through the SERPPAS Good Map