I am happy to announce that partners in the South Atlantic Migratory Bird Initiative (SAMBI) Region had another great year securing funds and conserving bird habitat through the North American Wetlands Conservation Act and the National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grants Program. Approximately $15 million in grant funds were awarded to protect, restore, or enhance 61,000 acres. Seventy partners [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives