The Committee facilitates the integration of cultural resources necessary to support the mission of the South Atlantic LCC.
The Committee will work through the South Atlantic LCC staff to provide advice and recommendations to the Steering Committee on conservation issues, strategies, and initiatives of mutual interest to a broad spectrum of the conservation community within the South Atlantic LCC.
Membership in the Cultural Resources Integration Committee will be open to representatives of any organization whose core mission includes conservation of cultural resources. The Committee will appoint a Chair who will lead the committee and serve as liaison to the LCC staff. The Chair will also serve as a Steering Committee member, representing the broad spectrum of cultural resource perspectives of this committee. The Chair will also represent the Committee on the South Atlantic LCC science team in similar fashion.
- Ramona Bartos, Deputy State Historic Preservation Officer (Chair)
- Wenonah Haire, Executive Director, Catawba Cultural Preservation Project
- Kathleen McLaughlin, Deputy Federal Preservation Officer, Department of Defense
- Richard Kanaski, Archaeologist, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Eric Emerson, Director, South Carolina Department of Archives and History
- Tim Parsons, Director and State Historic Preservation Officer, Florida Division of Historical Resources
- David Crass, Director, Georgia Department of Natural Resources Historic Preservation Division
- Marcy Rockman, Climate Change Adaptation Coordinator for Cultural Resources, National Park Service