Don’t miss the next Southeast & Caribbean Climate Community of Practice Workshop!
April 24-26, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown
The CISA team is pleased to help support this workshop that brings together a lively, engaged network of local practitioners, state and federal governments, outreach and extension professionals, non-profit organizations, and private sector representatives to discuss coastal climate issues throughout our region and share actionable information relevant at a decision-making scale.
The agenda is being developed but will include:
- Hurricane Matthew – impacts, lessons learned, rapid response and recovery planning, and disaster communications
- The connections between recovery planning and adaptation planning
- Examples of successful resilience partnerships
- Brainstorming project-specific partnerships for future funding opportunities
- A field trip opportunity in historic downtown Charleston, SC
Agenda details to be released soon! Updates will be available on the Southeast and Caribbean CCoP website.
Registration for the meeting is $75. Please click here to register. Registration will close April 17
The meeting will be held at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown. A block of rooms is being held at a rate of $169/nt + taxes for the nights of April 24 and 25. All registrations must be made through the hotel’s website or by calling 843-637-4074. Rooms must be reserved by April 10 to secure this rate! Enter code SCSEA. The meeting format is 1/2 day, full day, 1/2 day to allow for travel on the 4/24 and 4/26.
Available Professional Credits: SCPEAC CE, ASFPM CFM*, AICP CM, and General CEU’s
Questions? Please contact Elizabeth Fly (firstname.lastname@example.org)