“The latest on fall products from SECAS: Goals and threats and other data, oh my!” with Rua Mordecai.
Rua will provide an overview of the updates and new resources planned for the fall Southeast Conservation Adaptation Strategy (SECAS) update. These include:
- Progress toward an integrated ecosystem report card: What’s the condition of the ecosystems of the South and how might that change in the future?
- An update to the Texas part of the Blueprint using new information from the Texas Crucial Habitat Assessment Tool (CHAT). With this update, the Blueprint will provide seamless coverage over most of the United States.
- Integrated threat layers covering the full Southeast.
- An integrated hubs and corridors layer covering Peninsular Florida, South Atlantic, North Atlantic, Appalachians, and possibly the Gulf Coastal Plains and Ozarks.
Instructions for Instant Net Conference (visual):
2. Enter the required fields:
Meeting number – 748278685
Meeting passcode – leave blank
4. Click on “proceed”
Instructions for Conference Call (audio):
You must call in for audio. Please call 866-720-8724 and use participant code 2917595555.’
Archived presentation and web recording: