This project explored landowner compliance with wildlife-friendly mowing recommendations and management to reduce woody encroachment in grasslands. Grassland photo by National Park Service. Okay, this paper is actually from Kentucky, but it provides a really interesting look at landowner compliance with terms of a grassland conservation program. We talk about landowner adoption rates [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives