Cross-posted with permission from SARP's online news. IT’s HERE! The Southeast Aquatic Resources Partnership (SARP) just released a NEW tool to prioritize dams and road-stream crossing barriers across the entire SARP region. This tool created by the Conservation Biology Institute and SARP allows partners to prioritize dams and road-stream crossings for potential removal or remediation [...]
- Spring Third Thursday Web Forum schedule now available
- Hot off the press: User guides for the South Atlantic and Southeast Conservation Blueprints!
- Functional diversity of South Atlantic fish communities
- Introducing SARP’s new tool to prioritize aquatic barriers across the Southeast
- Addressing legal disincentives to sea-level rise adaptation in the South Atlantic