“Predicting future salt marsh change along the South Atlantic coast” with Daniel Slone, Research Ecologist with the U.S. Geological Survey Wetland and Aquatic Research Center The South Atlantic Conservation Blueprint is a data-driven spatial plan that identifies priority areas for shared conservation action. It incorporates information on current resources, and conservation plans based on terrestrial, [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives