Lately I've been helping the Southeast Regional Partnership for Planning and Sustainability (SERPPAS) improve the mapping of their priorities. SERPPAS is a six-state partnership comprised of state and federal agencies that promotes collaboration in making resource-use decisions supporting conservation of natural resources, working lands, and national defense. A big focus of the partnership is facilitating actions in [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives