There’s nothing fishy about functional diversity! I am pleased to announce that back in October (2018), my co-authors and I published a research article in Transactions of the American Fisheries Society titled “State and Regional-Scale Patterns and Drivers of Freshwater Fish Functional Diversity in the Southeastern US.” This work was primarily conducted to assess the [...]
- Spring Third Thursday Web Forum schedule now available
- Hot off the press: User guides for the South Atlantic and Southeast Conservation Blueprints!
- Functional diversity of South Atlantic fish communities
- Introducing SARP’s new tool to prioritize aquatic barriers across the Southeast
- Addressing legal disincentives to sea-level rise adaptation in the South Atlantic