The NOAA RESTORE Science Program’s funding competition on long-term trends is now open. This funding competition continues the Science Program’s commitment to producing timely and high-quality scientific findings and products to support the management and sustainability of the Gulf of Mexico ecosystem, including its fisheries. The priority for this competition is identifying, tracking, understanding, and/or predicting trends [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives