The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) is hosting a webinar next month about their new Emergency Coastal Resilience Fund. It aims to increase the resilience of coastal communities within federally declared counties impacted by hurricanes Florence and Michael and wildfires in 2018 (as well as Typhoon Yutu, but that's not as relevant to the [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives