November 19th, 2015: “South Atlantic salt marsh mapping: An update on regional mapping and synthesis” with Tom Allen, East Carolina University Salt marshes are essential resources for coastal conservation, yet mapping their extensive distribution with spatial accuracy and thematic detail important to conservation has remained a challenge. The vulnerability of salt marshes to sea level rise also [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives