Speaker: Mark Carr, Professor, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Long Marine Laboratory, University of California, Santa Cruz Register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4922555718190278401 Sponsors: This webinar is part of a NOAA Deep Sea Coral Research and Technology Program webinar series to highlight research, exploration, and management of deep-sea corals and sponges around the U.S. Seminar POC: Lauren.Wenzel@noaa.gov Abstract: [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives