For the first time, we have produced a digitized and newly revised range map of longleaf and slash pine savannas and woodlands across the Southeast. This range map incorporates the latest information on the geographic variation among pine savanna and woodland communities, which will be critical for prioritizing regional conservation, restoration, and management strategies. To [...]
- Spring Third Thursday Web Forum schedule now available
- Hot off the press: User guides for the South Atlantic and Southeast Conservation Blueprints!
- Functional diversity of South Atlantic fish communities
- Introducing SARP’s new tool to prioritize aquatic barriers across the Southeast
- Addressing legal disincentives to sea-level rise adaptation in the South Atlantic