Flooding on N.C. 12 on Pea Island in Dare County. Photo courtesy of NCDOTcommunications/Flickr, CC BY 2.0. As local governments throughout the South Atlantic struggle to adapt to sea-level rise, they're faced with a number of legal challenges. I'm sure you can think of at least 1 regularly flooded coastal road where you [...]
- Spring Third Thursday Web Forum schedule now available
- Hot off the press: User guides for the South Atlantic and Southeast Conservation Blueprints!
- Functional diversity of South Atlantic fish communities
- Introducing SARP’s new tool to prioritize aquatic barriers across the Southeast
- Addressing legal disincentives to sea-level rise adaptation in the South Atlantic