Using GIS for Large Landscape Conservation, brought to you by the Southeast Regional Partnership for Planning and Sustainability (SERPPAS) Time and Date: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST on Tuesday, February 27 2018 The conservation of natural resources and working lands, and the associated compatible land uses, can be a critical tool to the sustainment of military [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives