A couple of weeks ago, the directors of the Southeastern Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies (SEAFWA) unanimously approved an explicit goal for Southeastern ecosystems. This was a high priority improvement in the Southeast Conservation Adaptation Strategy (SECAS). I've been talking about the steps leading up to this goal in my last few blog posts. [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives