November 20th, 2014: "Modeling smart growth in the Southeast using SmartSLEUTH" with Monica Dorning, NCSU Center for Geospatial Analysis The next web forum will discuss the development and implementation of the SmartSLEUTH modeling framework. SmartSLEUTH is an open-source software package that augments the functionality of SLEUTH by including explicit representations of landscape patterns, human decisions, and smart [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives