“Updates and applications of USGS Gap Analysis Project data” with Nathan Tarr, Research Associate at the Biodiversity and Spatial Information Center within the North Carolina Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit In this webinar, Nathan will provide an update on the current and future direction of the GAP program. In addition to providing a database of [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives