I've been having a great time synthesizing recent trends in Southeastern ecosystem indicators. It's part of this year's report on progress toward the SECAS 10% goal, which is a major part of the upcoming symposium at SEAFWA this fall. There are lots of interesting results that you'll hear about soon. In the meantime, here's a [...]
- Three organizations in SC use the Blueprint to support successful grants!
- Piedmont prairie survey going out to sample of the general public
- Piedmont prairie video now official selection of the 2020 Longleaf Film Festival
- The Southeast CASC & South Atlantic Spring/Summer Science Series
- Landowner compliance with management incentives